Friday 1 July 2016

June winners


Good morning Peeps, where on earth did June go, I can't believe I am here posting the winners again ?

Once again you shared some absolutely stunning artwork with us and we enjoyed seeing each and every one of your entries which always makes choosing our winners so difficult. But the votes have been counted and I am so pleased to announce that our June winner of the Be Creative prize is.......

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Leanne
A lovely landscape with a fun scarecrow

Congratulations Leanne, please mail me with your full name and postal addy so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.

And out Top 3 are..............................
Katrina
Beautiful Butterflies

Christine
A really sweet animal scene

Sylvia
A super background and stamping

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 3 badge to display on your own blogs.

I will be back Sunday with a new challenge.

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craftychris said...

Oh my goodness! I am so honoured to be picked as one of the top 3! Thank you so much! Congratulations to Leanne, Katrina and Sylvia too! Thanks again and I shall wear my blog badge with pride! xxx

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the winner and top picks. Hugz

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Brenda and the DT - thank you so much for including my card in the June Top 3 - I am a very happy bunny!!! Congratulations too, to Christine, Katrina and Leanne.
Sylvia xxx

Leanne Harris said...

Chuffed to have been chosen as the winner - congratulations to Sylvia, Christine and Katrina too - superb entries (as were all of them). xx